Hurray! Today marks the 75th post since I started the Cooking with an Evolved Dad blog. Along the way I’ve tried a lot of new dishes, worked on my photography skills, and heard from a number of you that you were going to try something I had made. To celebrate the occasion I’m going to hold a simple contest with the winner getting a dozen cookies baked by yours truly.
Here’s the deal:
- To enter, leave a comment on the blog below or on the Cooking with an Evolved Dad Facebook page. Let me know what you think of the blog, or what your favorite post was, or what kind of cookies you’d like, or whether you’ve tried any of the dishes I blogged about, etc.
- If you comment on both the blog and the Facebook page you will receive two entries in the contest.
- If you share the Facebook post announcing this contest you will get another entry.
- Note that three entries is the maximum allowed per person.
- The contest will be open for one (1) week, ending at the end of the day on Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
- Each entry will be assigned a number and the winning number will be picked using Random.org
- Winner can select from the following cookies that have been featured in the blog over the past few months: Coco Fudge Cookies, Monster Cookies, Espresso Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies.
- One dozen cookies of the winner’s choice will be mailed (or hand delivered if you’re local) by Friday, May 31.
- This contest is open to residents of the Continental United States only.
- Remember that unless you have commented on the blog in the past, your comments won’t show up immediately as they first need to be approved. No worries however, as they are time-stamped when you made the comment and not when I get around to approving them. As such, as long as you comment before the end of the day on the 28th you’re good.
- The author reserves the right reject any comments that appear to be comment spam. You’d be surprised how much of it I get.
- Author reserves the right to amend the contest rules if necessary.
- Remember this is a fun contest. Certainly enter, but don’t take things too seriously; this isn’t a Powerball drawing after all!